Mia made her TV debut on The Daily Buzz and BodyCheckList.com talking about one of the fabulous Produce for Kids Ideal Meals. Healthy eating shouldn’t have to be hard and getting kids involved in cooking is key. Watch our segment below.
- Tweet! Tweet!
- 30 Healthy Red, White and Blue recipes for #MemorialDay t.co/IddFSiPvfi via @produceforkids Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- I guess I have to share this #tbt for the final @Letterman show! #goodbyedave #LettermanFinale t.co/LysAUU8UGU Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My latest article in @playmag featuring the newest #vacationrental in #Orlando t.co/OsjzZuHUw2 #FamilyTravel #Travel Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @amandamkeefer on twitter.
- My Pins
- Can’t Get Enough? Find Me Here.
- Live Orlando & Florida Travel Tips From Me!
- Mia Says…
“I want to be an elephant when I grow up. Not a real one. Just someone who dresses up like an elephant.”
- Recent Posts
- Mamma Mia